In 2020, the Master’s Union School of Business opened its doors in Gurgaon, bringing a new era of education. This innovative school is a hub of business learning powered by technology and intelligence. It’s a place where accomplished CXOs, knowledgeable MDs, respected professors, and notable public figures come together to share their wisdom with aspiring students.
The campus hosts a range of specialized knowledge centers including Genetics and Biotech Businesses Lab, Innovation in Business Models hub, Blockchain Business Research zone, Applied Machine Learning core, Agriculture and Food Innovation center, and Global Private Equity Research hub. Notably, the Startup School and Masters’ Union Investment Fund stand out, guiding students towards entrepreneurial success.
Exploring the PGP in Technology and Business Management:
The PGP TBM program at Master’s Union is a 16-month journey that blends cutting-edge global management trends. It involves intense core academic training intertwined with industry-focused learning for a year, followed by three immersive months of internships and industry engagement. These experiences foster networking and mentorship, nurturing leaders who possess both knowledge and practical skills. The program costs 20 lacs in tuition, excluding personal expenses.
How to Apply:
To start your journey towards the PGP TBM program at Masters’ Union, the application process is your initial gateway to admission. It’s highly recommended that you approach the application form with careful attention to detail. This application is your platform to share your unique story, academic path, personal achievements, and the impact you’ve made. Moreover, it’s the first impression the admissions team will have of your suitability for the program.
The application consists of several steps, encompassing personal details, academic history, extracurricular engagements, professional background, test scores, letters of recommendation, essay responses, and even video submissions. If you’re eligible, you can also apply for scholarships through the same application. Once you’ve completed all sections, you’ll need to upload required documents and pay the necessary fees. It’s a wise move to handle the fees well ahead of the deadline to ensure your application is accepted and processed.
After submitting the Masters’ Union Application, the next steps involve the compulsory MU-BAAT assessment, followed by a personal interview phase. The admissions committee evaluates each candidate’s application through these stages and assigns a weighted evaluation. This evaluation becomes the foundation for ranking applicants based on both merit and their potential fit for the MUSB program.
STEP WISE ADMISSION PROCESS
Step 1: Personal and Educational Information
Begin by sharing your essential personal and academic details. This is the first and necessary section of the Masters’ Union application. Include your basic information and academic achievements so far. You can also mention any certificates you’ve received from professional courses. Feel free to add information about ongoing professional courses as well. Additionally, there’s space to talk about your extracurricular activities and leadership roles. Being open and candid here helps the admissions committee understand your personality, leadership qualities, goals, interests, and creative pursuits.
Step 2: Competitive Examinations/Test Scores
If you have taken management-related tests like GMAT, GRE, CAT, or NMAT, provide your valid test scores. These scores play a role in the admissions assessment. However, don’t worry if you haven’t taken these exams – it won’t negatively affect your application.
Step 3: Professional Background
Share your professional work experience in this section. Make sure to accurately select the industry you’re associated with. The options include Family Business, Business, Private Sector, and Developmental Sector. Choose the category that best matches your professional background.
Step 4: Required Documents for the Masters’ Union Application
To ensure a robust application for Masters’ Union, it’s vital to provide the required documents. Here’s a list of the essential documents needed for admission to the program:
Academic Records: Submit your academic transcripts and records. These documents provide insight into your educational background and achievements.
Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV): Include a detailed CV that outlines your educational qualifications, work experience, achievements, skills, and any other relevant information. This helps the admissions team understand your journey and accomplishments.
Two Letters of Endorsement: Obtain two letters of endorsement from individuals who can vouch for your skills, character, and potential. These endorsers could be supervisors, educators, auditors, suppliers, financial experts, customers, or collaborators who have observed your capabilities.
Essay Submission: Write an essay on one of the specified topics provided in the application. This essay is an opportunity for you to showcase your writing skills, critical thinking, and alignment with the program’s values.
Video Submission: Create a video where you discuss a topic that draws a parallel between Masters’ Union and a dish served in a restaurant. This unique task demonstrates your creativity, communication skills, and ability to connect diverse concepts.
Remember, each document contributes to your application’s overall strength, helping the admissions team understand your background, skills, and potential contributions to the Masters’ Union community.
|Karthik Ramanna Merit-based Scholarship||Recognizes exceptional academic achievers with tuition exemptions, irrespective of financial need.|
|Malavika R Harita Scholarship for Women||Supports deserving female candidates with impressive academic and professional backgrounds, coupled with a drive to lead and innovate.|
|Mukund Rajan India-Bound Scholarship||Aids the Indian diaspora in pursuing education that enables them to contribute to the Indian private sector or their home country.|
|Narendra Jadhav Diversity Scholarship||Extends a helping hand to marginalized populations in the Indian subcontinent, offering opportunities for personal and academic growth.|
|MU Scholarship for Young Leaders||Honors emerging graduates with remarkable leadership skills and a history of impactful student-led initiatives.|
|MU Scholarship for Technology Leaders||Recognizes technology pioneers and their significant contributions to the digital landscape.|
|MU Scholarship for Entrepreneurs||Supports aspiring entrepreneurs by providing financial assistance to continue their journey of making a meaningful impact through their ventures.|
These scholarships collectively create a diverse and empowering environment at Master’s Union, celebrating academic excellence, innovation, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
The MBA cohort at Master’s Union presents a vivid portrayal of diversity, showcasing a vibrant range of industries and professional backgrounds. This multifaceted assembly of learners creates an environment ripe for holistic learning and growth.
Master’s Union’s academic arena fosters a group of 120 students, with an average age of 24.5 years. These scholars emerge from a multitude of disciplines, spanning Engineering, Computing, Business, Liberal Arts, Natural Sciences, and Architecture. The spectrum includes professionals from domains such as IT, Consultation, Manufacturing, Consumer sectors, with Finance adding a distinctive element. This varied assembly brings with them a wealth of experiences from renowned establishments like Amazon, McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, and the Taj Hotel Group. The culmination of their past endeavors results in an average starting salary of INR 32.5 LPA.
In essence, the Master’s Union MBA class stands as a rich tapestry woven with students from diverse walks of life, collectively enriching the educational journey. With 120 members, averaging around 24.5 years old, their backgrounds encompass Engineering, Business, and more.
The PGP TBM program offers a uniquely tailored educational experience, featuring 197 courses that span various concentrations:
- Advanced Data Analytics
- Banking, Private Equity, and Venture Capital
- Computing, Business Analytics, and Statistical Design
- User Experience and Design
- Digital Dynamics and E-commerce
- Finance and Financial Technology
- Strategy and Management
- Marketing, Branding, and Design
- Programming and Software Development
The various led students clubs at the institute provide an opportunity to collaborate and learn –
- Union Chase: Orchestrating the Consulting Club
- Tech Union: The Fintech Crescendo
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club
- Product Management Club
- Marketing Club
- Olympia: The Sporting Sonata
- The Gastronomical Ensemble
- B. Well: The Melodic Wellness
- SEVA: The Harmonious Symphony of Social Responsibility
- Crescendo: The Resonant Cadence of Music
- Public Policy Harmonic
These clubs provide platforms for students to explore their passions, collaborate with like-minded peers, and delve deeper into their chosen fields of interest.
Guiding Stars: Nurturing Self-Development
Amidst academics, students find a nurturing space for self-growth through psychological support. Master’s Union collaborates with YourDost, a well-known emotional support platform, providing:
24/7 chat and video therapy
Regular sessions with skilled counselors
Beyond academics, the journey extends to lifelong membership, networking dinners, and interaction with Masters:
Lifelong membership includes co-working spaces, leadership lectures, daily amenities, and more.
Networking Dinners connect students with accomplished professionals, bridging diverse worlds.
Masters’ Access facilitates mentorship through office hours.
An Alumni Network forms a community of intellect, creativity, and enterprise.
Master’s Union’s ethos emphasizes groundbreaking research, focusing on the evolving digital landscape. Research centers delve into:
- Shaping innovative business paradigms
- Uncovering latent technological potential
- Fostering transformative business innovations
- Crafting the future of work
These centers illuminate the academic journey, empowering students with insights driving innovation across industries.
PLACEMENTS AT MU
Across eight terms, the path to career development unfolds with seminars, training, discussions, and counseling. Tailored career plans guide each student toward their professional peak.
Master’s Union stands as more than an institution; it’s where minds are forged, honed, and polished. It’s a place where scholars embrace the world with wisdom and grace. As this narrative closes, the echoes of intellectual pursuit and enlightenment resonate, inviting the next generation to join the Master’s Union symphony.
In conclusion, Masters’ Union MBA is a unique program that offers students a comprehensive education in technology and business management. The program’s curriculum is designed to prepare students for the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century workforce. In addition, the program’s experiential learning opportunities give students the chance to apply their knowledge in real-world settings.
If you are looking for an MBA program that will help you develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in today’s competitive job market, then Masters’ Union MBA is a great option. The program’s rigorous curriculum and experiential learning opportunities will give you the edge you need to land your dream job.
- What are the eligibility criteria for the Master Union MBA program?
- The eligibility criteria typically include a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, a certain minimum GPA, and sometimes relevant work experience.
- Are standardized test scores required for admission?
- Yes, candidates usually need to submit standardized test scores like CAT, GMAT, or GRE or the MU-BAT as part of their application.
- What documents do I need to submit during the application process?
- You’ll generally need to submit academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a detailed resume, essays, and possibly a video submission as well.
- Can I apply before completing my bachelor’s degree?
- Some programs might allow you to apply in your final year, but you will need to provide proof of completing your degree before the program starts.
- How important are letters of recommendation in the application process?
- Letters of recommendation play a significant role as they provide insights into your character, work ethic, and potential as a student.
- What kind of essay topics are usually required for the application?
- Essay topics can vary but often revolve around your career goals, achievements, challenges overcome, and how the MBA program aligns with your aspirations.
- Is there an interview as part of the admission process?
- Yes, many MBA programs include an interview phase where applicants are assessed on their communication skills, motivations, and suitability for the program.
- Are scholarships or financial aid options available?
- Yes, many institutions offer scholarships and financial aid to deserving candidates. It’s important to research and apply for these opportunities separately.
- What is the typical duration of the Master Union MBA program?
- The duration can vary, but most full-time MBA programs are around 1 to 2 years long.
- Is work experience mandatory for admission?
- Work experience might not be mandatory for all programs, but it can often enhance your application and contribute to the learning experience.
- When do applications for the Master Union MBA program usually open?
- Application periods can vary, but they generally open several months before the program’s start date. It’s advisable to check the official website for specific dates.
- What is the selection process like?
- The selection process typically involves evaluating your application, including academic performance, test scores, essays, and interviews, to determine your fit for the program.